MSDS Certificated Tin Cure Silicone for Educational Climbing Stones Moulds
|FOB Price:||US $6-8.88 / kg|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 kg||US $6-8.88/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||1500 Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TR-T25, TR-T30
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Mixing Ratio: 100:3
- Shelf Life: 10-12 Months
- Working Time: Adjustable
- Trademark: GC-Silicone, Trorryhom
- Specification: Plastic or Iron Drums
- HS Code: 39100000
- Raw Material: Siloxanes and Silicones, Silica, Poly, etc.
- Appearance: White, Translucent, and Other Colors
- Type: Condensation Silicone Rubber
- Catalyst: 3% Free of Charge Available
- Certifications: MSDS, FDA
- Curing Time: Adjustable
- Transport Package: 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 25kg, 200kg/Drum
- Origin: Shenzhen, China.
Part A: an odourless white liquid colloid.
Part B: an aqueous liquid in transparent color.
1. Good fluidity for infusion.
2. Good tension for easy de-molding.
3. Excellent heat and chemical resistance.
4. Good duplication with fine details.
5. High performance in replication.
6. Low shrinkage.
7. Long Shelf-life.
To make climbing holds, the model codes TR-T25, TR-T30 are the best choice. It's suitable for both pouring way and brushing way. With very good tension, you can de-mold the holds very easily, which makes your production efficient!
Technical Datasheet of liquid tin cure silicone:
|Hardness(Shore A)||23-26 Shore A||28-32 Shore A|
|A & B Mixing Ratio(by weight)||100:3||100:3|
Dear customer, if you are not sure which model code of silicone rubber is most suitable for your application, just feel free to contact us either by email or online service.