Translucent Strong Hardness Silicon Rubber for Rapid Prototyping
|FOB Price:||US $8.88-12.88 / kg|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 kg||US $8.88-12.88/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||1500 Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TR-P40
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Mixing Ratio: 1:1
- Shelf Life: 10-12 Months
- Working Time: Adjustable
- Color: Ajustable
- Grade: Food Grade
- Transport Package: 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 25kg, 200kg/Drum
- Origin: Shenzhen, China.
- Raw Material: Siloxanes and Silicones, Silica, Poly, etc.
- Appearance: White, Translucent, and Other Colors
- Type: Platinum Silicone Rubber
- Two Parts: Part a and Part B
- Certifications: MSDS, FDA
- Curing Time: Adjustable
- Odour: Odourless
- Trademark: GC-Silicone, Trorryhom
- Specification: Plastic or Iron Drums
- HS Code: 39100000
Model Code: TR-P40.
Part A: an odourless transparent liquid colloid.
Part B: an odourless transparent liquid colloid.
1. Platinum-based, food-grade silicone.
2. Mixing ratio: 1:1 for easy mixing.
3. Flexible, Easy de-molding.
4. Replication with perfect details.
5. Good heat resistance & aging proof.
6. Excellent tension and tear strength.
7. Low shrinkage.
8. Long shelf life.
Polyaddition Silicone Rubber TR-P40 is especially applicable for casting rapid prototypes, which is a professional method to create a product out of nothing, a process of developing your idea to an robot model or other mechanical parts. With TR-P40 polyaddition silicone rubber, you can cast the rapid prototype with every single detail preciously and perfectly.
|Properties||TR-P40 for pouring||TR-P40 for brushing|
|A & B Mixing Ratio(by weight)||1:1||1:1|
|Working Time(Mins)||above 8Hrs (25C)||above 8Hrs (25C)|
|Curing Time(Hrs)||10-20Mins (130C)||10-20Mins (130C)|
Packing: 1KG/Pail, 5KG/Pail, 20KG/Pail, 25KG/Pail, Vacuumed Packing
10-12months, stored in a cool and dry place under the room temperature 25centi degrees.
Caution - Safety First!
- Read the material safety data sheet(MSDS) before use.
- Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- Be careful. Use only with adequate ventilation. Contact with skin and eyes may cause irritation. Flush eyes with water for 15mins and seek immediate medical attention. Remove from skin with waterless hand cleaner followed by soap and water.