High Quality Liquid Silicone Moulding Rubber for Artificial Stones
|FOB Price:||US $8.88-12.88 / kg|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 kg||US $8.88-12.88/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||1500 Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TR-P30, TR-P35, TR-P40
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Mixing Ratio: 1:1 or 10:1
- Shelf Life: 10-12 Months
- Working Time: Adjustable
- Color: Ajustable
- Grade: Food Grade
- Transport Package: 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 25kg, 200kg/Drum
- Origin: Shenzhen, China.
- Raw Material: Siloxanes and Silicones, Silica, Poly, etc.
- Appearance: White, Translucent, and Other Colors
- Type: Platinum Silicone Rubber
- Two Parts: Part a and Part B
- Certifications: MSDS, FDA
- Curing Time: Adjustable
- Odour: Odourless
- Trademark: GC-Silicone, Trorryhom
- Specification: Plastic or Iron Drums
- HS Code: 39100000
Model Code: TR-P30, TR-P35, TR-P40.
Part A: an odourless translucent/transparent liquid colloid.
Part B: an odourless translucent/transparent liquid colloid.
1. Platinum-based, food-grade silicone.
2. Mixing ratio: 1:1 for easy mixing.
3. Flexible, Easy de-molding.
4. Replication with perfect details.
5. Good heat resistance & aging proof.
6. Excellent tension and tear strength.
7. Low shrinkage.
8. Long shelf life.
Polyaddition Silicone Rubber TR-P30, TR-P35, TR-P40 is very applicable for casting artificial stones which is made of cement/concrete liquid. Polyaddition silicone rubber for casting artificial stones is very popular and hot because of its low shrinkage in the replication production.
If you have typically high requirements on the shrinkage, polyaddition silicone rubber is your best option.
|A & B Mixing Ratio(by weight)||1:1/10:1||1:1/10:1||1:1/10:1|
Dear customer, if you are not sure which model code of silicone rubber is most suitable for your application, just feel free to contact us either by email or online service.