MSDS Certified Tin Catalyzed Silicone RTV for Mold Making Climbing Holds
|FOB Price:||US $6-8.88 / kg|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 kg||US $6-8.88/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||1500 Tons Per Year|
|Transport Package:||1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 25kg, 200kg/Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: T25
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Mixing Ratio: 100:3
- Shelf Life: 10-12 Months
- Working Time: Adjustable
- Trademark: GC-Silicone, Trorryhom
- Origin: Shenzhen, China.
- Raw Material: Siloxanes and Silicones, Silica, Poly, etc.
- Appearance: White, Translucent, and Other Colors
- Type: Condensation Silicone Rubber
- Catalyst: 3% Free of Charge Available
- Certifications: MSDS, FDA
- Curing Time: Adjustable
- Specification: Plastic or Iron Drums
- HS Code: 39100000
Part A: an odourless white liquid colloid.
Part B: an aqueous liquid in transparent color.
1. Good fluidity for infusion.
2. Good tension for easy de-molding.
3. Excellent heat and chemical resistance.
4. Good duplication with fine details.
5. High performance in replication.
6. Low shrinkage.
7. Long Shelf-life.
To make climbing holds, the model codes TR-T25 is the best choice. It's suitable for both pouring way and brushing way. With very good tension, you can de-mold the holds very easily, which makes your production efficient!
|Hardness(Shore A)||23-25 Shore A|
|A & B Mixing Ratio(by weight)||100:3|
|Working Time(Mins)25ºC||20-70 Mins|
|Curing Time(Hrs)||4-7 Hrs|
Storage & Shelf Life:
10-12months, stored in a cool and dry place under room temperature 25centi degrees.
Caution - Safety First!
- Read the material safety data sheet(MSDS) before use.
- Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- Be careful. Use only with adequate ventilation. Contact with skin and eyes may cause irritation. Flush eyes with water for 15mins and seek immediate medical attention. Remove from skin with waterless hand cleaner followed by soap and water.
If any question when testing the sample, do feel free to let us know. We offer all-round technical support & counseling!
You can mold any shapes of climbing holds you want!