RTV Silicone Rubber for Moldmaking Shoe Pads Insole
|FOB Price:||US $8.88-12.88 / kg|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 kg||US $8.88-12.88/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||1500 Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TR-P20, TR-P25, TR-P30
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Mixing Ratio: 1:1 or 10:1
- Shelf Life: 10-12 Months
- Working Time: Adjustable
- Color: Ajustable
- Grade: Food Grade
- Transport Package: 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 25kg, 200kg/Drum
- Origin: Shenzhen, China.
- Raw Material: Siloxanes and Silicones, Silica, Poly, etc.
- Appearance: White, Translucent, and Other Colors
- Type: Platinum Silicone Rubber
- Two Parts: Part a and Part B
- Certifications: MSDS, FDA
- Curing Time: Adjustable
- Odour: Odourless
- Trademark: GC-Silicone, Trorryhom
- Specification: Plastic or Iron Drums
- HS Code: 39100000
With appropriate hardness, good tensile & tear strength, and excellent resistance to deformation, finished silicone molds serve not only a durable life but also good performance.
Model Code for rtv silicone rubber for moldmaking shoe pads insole:TR-P10, TR-P15, TR-P20.
Appearance for rtv silicone rubber for moldmaking shoe pads insole:
Part A: an transparent liquid colloid.
Part B: an transparent liquid colloid.
Features for rtv silicone rubber for moldmaking shoe pads insole:
- Platinum-based, food-grade silicone.
- Mixing ratio: 1:1 for easy mixing.
- Easy de-molding.
- Flexible and skin feeling alike.
- Good heat resistance & aging-proofing.
- Excellent tension and tear strength
- Low Shrinkage.
- Long shelf life.
|M.C.||Hardness||Mixing Ratio||Working Time||Curing Time||Tear Strength||Tension Strength||Shrinkage||Longation|
|P10||8-10||1:1||8hrs||10-20mins by heating 130ºC||8-15N/mm||3-5N/mm||0.01%||450-500%|
Packing for rtv silicone rubber for moldmaking shoe pads insole:
1KG/Pail, 5KG/Pail, 20KG/Pail, 25KG/Pail, 200KG/Pail, Vacuumed Packing.
Storge & Shelf Life for rtv silicone rubber for moldmaking shoe pads insole:
10-12months, stored in a cool and dry place under the room temperature 25centi degrees.
Caution - Safety First!
- Read the material safety data sheet(MSDS) before use.
- Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- Be careful. Use only with adequate ventilation. Contact with skin and eyes may cause irritation. Flush eyes with water for 15mins and seek immediate medical attention. Remove from skin with waterless hand cleaner followed by soap and water.