Addition Cure Silicone for Making Silicone Insoles
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Production Capacity:||1500tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TR-P10, TR-P15, TR-P20
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Shelf Life: 10-12months
- Trademark: Trorryhom, GC Silicones
- Specification: 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 25kg, 200kg/Drum
- HS Code: 39100000
- Raw Material: Nes and Silicones, Silica, Poly, etc.
- Appearance: Liquid, Transparent/Translucent
- Mixing Ratio: 1:1
- Ceritificates: MSDS, FDA, SGS
- Transport Package: Iron Drums, Plastic Drums, Cartons, Pallets
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
It is mainly used for making silicone insoles of top grade leather shoes, casual shoes, and sports shoes. From a medical standpoint, the silicone insoles with hardness 8 shore A to 20 shore A is most comfortable and healthy.
With appropriate hardness, good tensile & tear strength, and excellent resistance to deformation, finished silicone molds serve not only a durable life but also good performance.
Model Code for Addition Cure Silicone for making shoe insoles:TR-P10, TR-P15, TR-P20.
Appearance for Addition Cure Silicone for making shoe insoles:
Part A: an transparent liquid colloid.
Part B: an transparent liquid colloid.
Features for Addition Cure Silicone for making shoe insoles:
- Platinum-based, food-grade silicone.
- Mixing ratio: 1:1 for easy mixing.
- Easy de-molding.
- Flexible and skin feeling alike.
- Good heat resistance & aging-proofing.
- Excellent tension and tear strength
- Low Shrinkage.
- Long shelf life.
|M.C.||Hardness||Mixing Ratio||Working Time||Curing Time||Tear Strength||Tension Strength||Shrinkage||Longation|
|P10||8-10||1:1||8hrs||10-20mins by heating 130ºC||8-15N/mm||3-5N/mm||0.01%||450-500%|
Packing for Addition Cure Silicone for making shoe insoles:
1KG/Pail, 5KG/Pail, 20KG/Pail, 25KG/Pail, 200KG/Pail, Vacuumed Packing.
Storge & Shelf Life for Addition Cure Silicone for making shoe insoles:
10-12months, stored in a cool and dry place under the room temperature 25centi degrees.
Caution - Safety First!
- Read the material safety data sheet(MSDS) before use.
- Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- Be careful. Use only with adequate ventilation. Contact with skin and eyes may cause irritation. Flush eyes with water for 15mins and seek immediate medical attention. Remove from skin with waterless hand cleaner followed by soap and water.