Silicone Moulding Rubber for Rapid Prototying
|FOB Price:||US $8.88-12.88 / kg|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 kg||US $8.88-12.88/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||1500 Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TR-P40
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Mixing Ratio: 1:1 or 10:1
- Shelf Life: 10-12 Months
- Working Time: Adjustable
- Color: Ajustable
- Grade: Food Grade
- Transport Package: 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 25kg, 200kg/Drum
- Origin: Shenzhen, China.
- Raw Material: Siloxanes and Silicones, Silica, Poly, etc.
- Appearance: White, Translucent, and Other Colors
- Type: Platinum Silicone Rubber
- Two Parts: Part a and Part B
- Certifications: MSDS, FDA
- Curing Time: Adjustable
- Odour: Odourless
- Trademark: GC-Silicone, Trorryhom
- Specification: Plastic or Iron Drums
- HS Code: 39100000
Model Code: TR-P40.
Part A: an odourless transparent liquid colloid.
Part B: an odourless transparent liquid colloid.
1. Platinum-based, food-grade silicone.
2. Mixing ratio: 1:1 for easy mixing.
3. Flexible, Easy de-molding.
4. Replication with perfect details.
5. Good heat resistance & aging proof.
6. Excellent tension and tear strength.
7. Low shrinkage.
8. Long shelf life.
Polyaddition Silicone Rubber TR-P40 is especially applicable for casting rapid prototypes, which is a professional method to create a product out of nothing, a process of developing your idea to an robot model or other mechanical parts. With TR-P40 polyaddition silicone rubber, you can cast the rapid prototype with every single detail preciously and perfectly.
Technical Datasheet for Platinum silicone rubber.
|A & B Mixing Ratio(by weight)||1:1/10:1|
Dear customer, if you are not sure which model code of silicone rubber is most suitable for your application, just feel free to contact us either by email or online service.