RTV Silicone for Concrete Stone Mold Making
|FOB Price:||US $6-8.88 / kg|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 kg||US $6-8.88/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||1500 Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TR-T25, TR-T30, TR-T35, TR-T40
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Mixing Ratio: 100:3
- Shelf Life: 10-12 Months
- Working Time: Adjustable
- Trademark: GC-Silicone, Trorryhom
- Specification: Plastic or Iron Drums
- HS Code: 39100000
- Raw Material: Siloxanes and Silicones, Silica, Poly, etc.
- Appearance: White, Translucent, and Other Colors
- Type: Condensation Silicone Rubber
- Catalyst: 3% Free of Charge Available
- Certifications: MSDS, FDA
- Curing Time: Adjustable
- Transport Package: 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 25kg, 200kg/Drum
- Origin: Shenzhen, China.
Product Description: Artificial Stone Casting Silicone is generally named as concrete molding/casting silicone. With appropriate viscosity, resistance to deformation, heat, acid & alkali and expansion, finished silicone molds serve not only a high duplication times but also good performance in reproduction process. You can feel free to have an option either on pouring or brushing with our artificial stone casting silicone rubber. We also provide with thixotropic agent for your brushing option.
Model Code: TR-T25, TR-T30, TR-T35, TR-T40.
Part A: an odourless white liquid colloid.
Part B: an aqueous liquid in transparent color
1. Appropriate viscosity for easy mixing & both pouring and brushing.
2. Good tension for easy de-molding.
3. Excellent heat and chemical resistance.
4. Good duplication with fine details.
5. High performance in replication.
6. Low shrinkage.
7. Long Shelf-life.
|Hardness(Shore A)||23-26 Shore A||28-32 Shore A||33-36 Shore A||38-42 Shore A|
|A & B Mixing Ratio(by weight)||100:3||100:3||100:3||100:3|
Packing Details: 1KG/Pail, 5KG/Pail, 20KG/Pail, 25KG/Pail, 200KG/Pail, Vacuumed Packing
Storge & Shelf Life:
10-12months, stored in a cool and dry place under room temperature 25centi degrees.
Caution - Safety First!
1. Read the material safety data sheet(MSDS) before use.
2. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
3. Be careful. Use only with adequate ventilation. Contact with skin and eyes may cause irritation. Flush eyes with water for 15mins and seek immediate medical attention. Remove from skin with waterless hand cleaner followed by soap and water.
Different hardness silicone rubber can mold different size of artificial stones. If you have other special requirement, we have experienced technician to help. Welcome to contact us and visit us!