Food Grade Silicone Mold Rubber
|FOB Price:||US $8.88-12.88 / kg|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 kg||US $8.88-12.88/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||1500 Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TR-P20, TR-P25, TR-P30
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Mixing Ratio: 1:1 or 10:1
- Shelf Life: 10-12 Months
- Working Time: Adjustable
- Color: Ajustable
- Grade: Food Grade
- Transport Package: 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 25kg, 200kg/Drum
- Origin: Shenzhen, China.
- Raw Material: Siloxanes and Silicones, Silica, Poly, etc.
- Appearance: White, Translucent, and Other Colors
- Type: Platinum Silicone Rubber
- Two Parts: Part a and Part B
- Certifications: FDA
- Curing Time: Adjustable
- Odour: Odourless
- Trademark: GC-Silicone, Trorryhom
- Specification: Plastic or Iron Drums
- HS Code: 39100000
Model Code: TR-P20, TR-P25, TR-P30.
Part A: an odourless translucent/transparent liquid colloid.
Part B: an odourless translucent/transparent liquid colloid.
1. Platinum-based, food-grade silicone.
2. Mixing ratio: 1:1 for easy mixing.
3. Flexible for easy pouring.
4. Easy de-molding.
5. Good heat resistance & aging proof.
6. Excellent tension and tear strength.
7. Replication with perfect details.
8. Low shrinkage.
9. Long shelf life.
Polyaddition Silicone Rubber with model codes TR-P20, TR-P25, TR-P30 is very suitable for making molds for reproducing chocolates, candies an cakes. To make your life interesting and in the meanwhile to enjoy a happy molding time, you may make the molds at home manually!
You can cast various kinds of food molds like candies, cookies, chocolates...... as you like.
Technical Datasheet for Platinum silicone rubber.
|A & B Mixing Ratio(by weight)||1:1/10:1||1:1/10:1||1:1/10:1|
Dear customer, if you are not sure which model code of silicone rubber is most suitable for your application, just feel free to contact us either by email or online service.